Welcome To Chrissy's Cakes and Catering!I created this blog to give insight on what I do as well as share recipes and cooking tips.Also promoting my brand as a baker!!!Hope you enjoy!!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chicken Potpie Topped Cheddar Garlic Biscuits


I decided to share my new favorite twist on a classic comfort food recipe!


Chicken Potpie Topped with Biscuits


What you will need:

1 bag of chicken breast or pre-cooked diced chicken

1 package of cheddar garlic bisquick mix

1 can of cream of chicken

1 can of chicken broth

1 bag of frozen vegetables (Corn,carrots,peas,broccoli etc.)

1 bag of shredded cheddar

Casserole or baking



Mix cream of chicken with 1 can of chicken broth add cheddar and veggies.

Mix Bisquick mix as decribed on the package.

Pour biscuit mix over the chicken and veggie mixture

Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until top is golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment